Solstice Senior Living at Bangor
Solstice Senior Living at Bangor features 20 picturesque acres in the city known as the Jewel of Maine. We are located near Eastern Maine Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Husson University and Bangor Mall. Don’t miss area attractions like the Hudson Museum, Cole Land Transportation Museum, Penobscot Theatre Company, Hollywood Casino & Raceway, Waterfront Concerts and Cross Insurance Center.
Our community is bright, open and there is always something fun to do. Dine on chef-prepared meals and fill your afternoons with vibrant activities designed to enrich your life. Choose from Wii bowling, live music, exercises, community choir and more.
Plant Flowers in the raised community gardens or walk the quarter mile walking path that circles our building. While enjoying the beautifully landscaped grounds, you might spot deer and turkey along the oak trees. The Jewel of Maine shines brighter at
Solstice Senior Living at Bangor. Visit us today.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being